Emily, Lauren, and Callie here! We have some exciting adaptations coming in the future of Fusion Athletics. If this pandemic has taught us anything it is that 1. It is really important to have the ability to adapt and overcome. 2. Health is not something to take for granted.
- We have a new program that we will be rolling out on October 1st. We know that being able to adapt to changes and overcome obstacles is more important than ever. You also need to be supported by people who care for you. We have been doing everything we can to give our members what they need and as a small business try to stay alive. This program allows us to provide more than “thrusters and pull-ups” in a careful way. Quality > Quantity.
- This leads us to provide the best health experience possible. This is a pretty package that is created to meet your needs. Think, mental and physical health, personalized exercise prescription, nutrition programs that are sustainable, small group personal training, and access to like-minded professionals. “Health is a multifaceted approach. We believe that a solid partnership with each member will help in building healthy habits and not quick fixes. We want you to live a healthier, happier, and more productive life.”- Brian Campbell
For the month of September, each of us will be opening five, $25 beta testing spots. This program will normally be $190 per month. You will be coached by us personally and be our group to give feedback and help this program be the best it can be. Are you ready to become Fused?!
- Nutrition Consultation
- Assess and provide solutions to your nutrition needs
- Fitness Consultation
- Functional movement assessment, gait analysis, total body strength, injury screen, and specific exercise prescription
- Lifestyle assessment and Personal Goal Setting
- Recovery (both mental and physical), stress relief, hydration, sleep management, mindfulness and more
- Monthly Educational Seminars
- Provided to further athlete education
- 24-hour Facility Access
If you are interested in one of these spots email us, we will be filling these spots on a first come first serve basis.
Emily- [email protected]
Lauren- [email protected]
Callie- [email protected]